Worthing Observation Wheel – WOW!
Ready to Roll!
New Measures in Place for Safe Trips on our Iconic Wheel!
Our iconic wheel is now ready to open with a number of new policies and procedures in place to ensure the WOW remains as safe as possible for all our guests as we adhere to Government Guidelines.
As we welcome you back for gentle passenger trips and to experience the fantastic views from a unique advantage point we want to ensure you that our aim is to minimise the risk of exposing anyone who takes a trip to the effects of coronavirus, so as well as monitoring the health of our staff we will be asking anyone with the intention to ride to monitor their own health and not visit us if they feel unwell, have a temperature or a cough. Whilst we never want to turn anyone away, we will always offer a ticket for a ride another day or refund if you have a pre-purchased ticket and do not feel well enough to ride.
- For extra protection we have introduced a range of new, more frequent and enhanced deep cleaning measures for the wheel including disinfecting major touch points and deep cleaning of carriages at various points throughout the day.
- Our staff are all fully trained in new procedures and will be wearing appropriate PPE. At the current time we will leave it to our passengers to decide if they want to wear masks or gloves while riding our wheel and are welcome to do so.
- We will be limiting capacity and ask that only guests from the same household or social group ride in each of our gondolas, unfortunately for the foreseeable future single passengers must ride alone.
- We ask that all guests follow our entrance signage and follow distance markers to keep a safe distance from other guests.
- We’re installing hand sanitiser dispensers at the entry and exit point of the wheel and will be asking that guests use these before boarding and when alighting.
- Finally where possible please book your experience tickets online, if not contactless is the preferred use of payment and can be taken at the wheel plaza entrance.
At de-Koning Leisure Group Ltd we take our responsibilities very seriously and we want to make sure that our passengers feel safe when riding our wheel in the knowledge we have minimised risks for their trip to the skies!